Adjust slider area (height and width), width of web page and position of side bar

Hello,

Please, how can I adjust the slider area (height and width) to a size that is suitable for my work.

Also how can I adjust the width if a page and position of the side bar i.e. shift it a little bit away from the main page.

Thanks

Comments

• Hello,

Please, how can I adjust the slider area (height and width) to a size that is suitable for my work.

Also how can I adjust the width if a page and position of the side bar i.e. shift it a little bit away from the main page.

See attached file.

Thanks

Untitled.png
    1893 x 532 - 26K
  • Hi inerhunwa

Yes you can change your slider height and width with the help of custom CSS snippet. Kindly copy below-given CSS snippet and paste in your Wordpress advance CSS box 

Go to >> customizer >> additional css 

#slider-carousel .owl-height{height: 500px !important; width:700px!important}

Change your height and width value as your needs.

Let me know did it work for you.

Thanks
    A
  • HI 

Please create a new ticket for your other query multiple queries in a single thread crate complexity to handle better support query.

Thanks
    A
  • Thanks for the code to adjust the height and width of the slider. It worked, but it does not auto fit the image and cuts some part of the description text. See attached file. Please can you provide a fix for me that will auto fit the image and centralize the description text?
    Untitled.png
    1871 x 638 - 989K
  • Hi

Please share your site url. So we can take a closer look and assist you better.

Thanks
    A
  • Hello, my site url is 

www.czbuildingconstruction.com

Please can you provide a fix for me that will auto fit the image and centralize the description text?
  • edited July 2018
    Hi

For the centralize slider text please add the given css code in your theme custom css box 

Go to >> customizer >> additional css 

#slider-carousel .format-status {top: 25%;}
    #slider-carousel .format-aside{top: 25%;}
    #slider-carousel .format-quote{top: 25%;}
    #slider-carousel .format-video{top: 25%;}
    .format-standard{top: 25%;}

Let me know did it work.

Thanks
    A
  • Thanks. It worked.
  • Hi inerhunwa

Glad to know its work for you.

If you really like our theme and support please don't forget to share your feedback here https://wordpress.org/support/theme/spicepress/reviews/?filter=5

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.