Виджеты

edited August 2018 in SpicePress Pro
Ответьте пожалуйста.Можно ли изменить размер виджета image
Сделать их уже,меньше.Для того, чтобы,сама картинка товара,преобладала на странице

Comments

• Hi yurovich

Thet Let me cler did you want to reduce the height of your widget. Please reattached your image so we can take a look and let you know about fixed.

Thanks
    A
  • 1.Так выглядит товар. 2.Добалнены виджеты.Картика товара,смещена.Картинка маленькая,теряет свой смыл.Виджеты большие.Занимают много места.Согласитесь,не красиво смотрится. 3.Общий вид категории.Пустой шаблон,без фото,выглядит естественно.Как только помещает фото...не очень красиво. Вот если бы в этот шаблон,помещалось фото,без изменения шаблона. 4.Вот пример.И дополнительные фото,выглядят хорошо.И описание и характеристики Спсаибо Надеюсь,можно улучшить вид товара.
    2018-08-07.png
    1920 x 1080 - 379K
    2018-08-07 (4).png
    1920 x 1080 - 314K
    2018-08-07 (1).png
    1920 x 1080 - 341K
    2018-08-07 (8).png
    1920 x 1080 - 326K
  • Hi yurovich

Please always write your comment and query in the English language. we are not comfortable and know about in another language.

Can you please share your site URL so we can take a look and translate your site content in English language and then check where the issue is occured.

Thanks
    A
  • https://technique-for-all.store/shop
    There are no errors.Is it possible to change the size of widgets ?Takes up too much space ?
    And the product image, loses its meaning.
  • Hi yurovich

Please have a look in screen shot and let us know did you want to show your widget images like this http://prntscr.com/kg5hyl

Thanks
    A
  •  Привет абхишек

This option already ?
  • Hi  yurovich

Sorry, can you please indicate with the screenshot which widget you want to resize. So we can help better.

Thanks
    A

• Widgets, already, can be done ? Less than.More elegant.

• I don't want the main photo to be small.After adding widgets. )

Спасибо

• Please take a look.Now I've removed the widgets.
  • Hi yurovich

Ok now i uderstand Please add the give css code in your theme custom css box 

.archive .woocommerce ul.products.columns-3 li.product, .woocommerce-page ul.products.columns-3 li.product {
        width: 50.75%;
    }

And now again add your widget in sidebar and let me know did it work for you.

Thanks
    A

• Thank you friend ) I'll Try to understand.I don't know where or how to do it )

• How to do this ?Please show in the screenshots.
  • Hi yurovich

Go to in your wp-dashboard >> Appearance >> customizer >> Additional css 

have a look in the screenshot. http://prntscr.com/kg7itr

Thanks
    A

• edited August 2018

Привет абхишек

Print the code that is specified in the screenshot ?

• Save the code that is listed on the screenshot ?

• Did as requested. )

• Russian language, more complex.It is difficult to Express your thoughts in English.
    I'm sorry. )

• Nothing's changed ? )

• Привет
    1.Photo.Perhaps such an image ?
    2.Photo.That's not good, is it ? )
    Формат изображения.png
    408 x 512 - 42K
    Формат изображения 2.png
    321 x 444 - 44K
  • Hi

Query resolved over email.

Close this tikcet.