SLIDER

hi, the sudden slider without any changes has stopped working, align all the photos vertically on the home page.

I replaced a single image respecting the default image measurements

Comments

• Hi

The issue is not with the slider. You have the number of errors in the console and most of them are related to SSL Certificate which is not installed correctly. Your certificate common name and hostname must match which is not in your case.

Since SSL certificate is not installed correctly, none  of the images, scripts and other resources are loading, check the console for the errors.

Kindly ask you SSL certificate provider for the help to get it  installed correctly.

Regards
    Priyanshu

• I check, however, the problem has given me as soon as I replaced the images to the slider, with those of the default theme the problem was not present
  • The ssl certificate has been installed correctly but the slider still does not work, can you have info?
  • edited May 2018
    Hi @venerespa

If you have any changes in core code files so please update your theme package with latest version. If still, you are getting the same issue let me know we will help you to shortcut the issue.

Please refer our help article to upgrade theme package  https://helpdoc.spicethemes.com/tutorials/how-to-update-pro-theme-package/

Thanks

• Hi @venerespa

We have fixed your issue kindly check your site.

If you allow can we close this ticket?

Thanks