Change font of site

Hi, how can i change the font on my site?

Comments

• Hi, @toffa97

We already have given the Typography settings to use different fonts for different sections. Navigate to customizer's Typography settings as like in the screenshot

Let me know if any confusion!

Thanks
  • Hi Imraz,
    i tried in this way, but i have a pair of problems:

1) i don't know why, but my font list end at the letter L (see the attachment)

2) i can't use 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif;

How can i resolve these problem?

Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 10.06.48.png
    618 x 1766 - 192K
  • Hi, @toffa97

It seems you are running the older version. Please update your theme to overcome this limitation. Just follow the link to update the PRO version: https://helpdoc.spicethemes.com/spicepress/how-to-update-pro-theme-package/

Before update keep one backup copy of your theme.

Let me know if further need any assistance!

Thanks
  • HI, i upload the new version of my theme on my theme directory. Now the theme is 2.6.8

But i have a child theme which i work on.

I have to update it to? 
    Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 10.36.09.png
    3104 x 1900 - 986K
  • edited September 2018
    Or i have to active only the new version of the theme?

• Just activate your child theme only.
  • Any update?
  • I made some mistakes i think. but i have a problem!

In italian is "one or more folder are no more available. you have to repair the databae"

I rapaired it but still have this problem!

How can i correct this??
    Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 11.10.06.png
    3104 x 1900 - 335K
  • What's the last change you did?
  • i installed a plugin for the back up and i activated from the pro theme to the child. Then i made some error on the writing and i restored it. then i had this problem
  • edited September 2018
    Hi,

what do you mean by "writing"  do you have wrote code Or add any code in any file? 

It could be recovered, delete installed backup plugin folder which is exist in your WordPress's plugin directory. Now you only could access files on the server via FTP or manually login into your hosting.

Let me know if still issue exists after it!
  • i use updraft plus. It save the backup on google drive. i delete the one on the site directory (not the one on google drive)?

• If possible share your FTP details on my email address(er.imrajkhan@gmail.com) I will make it all correct.
  • edited September 2018
    Ok, now i will share them,

But i have some code made by one of my programmer on the caldera forms under "attivazione postazione". Don't delete them. thank u.

port: 21
  • pleas make the trhead private for privacy
  • edited September 2018
    ans
  • @imraz
    have u take the log info?
  • Now just seen your msg, I will reply to you soon...Wait
  • You have not shared any FTP detail on my email address: er.imrajkhan@gmail.com
  • Hi, @toffa97

You have not replied & if you are trying at your end, please confirm the folder name of your new updated theme. It should be named as spicepress-pro

Let me know if any update!

Thanks
  • Resolved! You can rate us with your kind review if you like our Theme and Support.

Thanks for contacting us :)
This discussion has been closed.