customer section x 2

Hello, how can I do to have on the homepage twice the customer section? Thank you.

Comments

• Hi danbel

Thanks for contacting us.

If you want two client section on the homepage with different clients then it's not possible because this is the layout customization. Its required lots of code customization. This is beyond the scope of our support.

One thing is possible if you want to disable slider in client section and want to show all clients in the grid format like the following screenshot.

If you want to clients in grid format then let me know.

Thanks

• Thank you for your reply. I want a partner section with the same layout as customers. Do you have a solution?
  • Hi danbel

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Your query is a part of layout customization beyond the scope of our theme support. 

It's required much code customization.

Let me know for further assistance.

Thanks
  • edited May 2018
    Hi

Why don't you use gallery as a client section and we will provide some css modification which makes this sections similar to exsisiting client section.

Regards
    Priyanshu

• Hello, thank you for your idea ... and yes if you can provide me the css to do that it suits me a lot. Thanks again.
  • Hi danbel

Ok, you can use gallery section for the duplicate client section. So for this work we have created the child theme for you.

So please download the child theme using the below link and kindly install this child theme in your WordPress.

And activate the child theme.

After activating the child theme you can add the more clients in the gallery section.

Let me know did it work.

Thanks
  • Thank you very much !! That's exactly what I wanted !!!
    another little question ;-) Is it possible on the homepage with the standard headre layout that the band with the logo and the menu remains apparent even when we scroll? as with the headre overlap except that I want the headband to stay white (it's better with my logo) Thanks in advance.
  • edited May 2018
    Hi @danbel

Glad to know it worked for you. If you like our theme and help kindly share your feedback: 

Kindly create a separate ticket for your another query. Because multiple issues in single thread create complexity to handle better support query. 
    And please more elaborate your second query in the new ticket so we help you better.

Let me know for further help.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.