Hide page title area

Is there a way to completely hide the page title area so that the page content is right below the navbar.  I have tried .page-title { display: none; } but there is still a big gray space between the content and the navbar.
Tagged:

Comments

• Hi mmcfadden

Please take a look an confirm are you talking about http://prntscr.com/kyjrw4 this big gray part.

Thanks
    A
  • Yes, although on that page I will be leaving the header.  On the "our menu" page is where I am trying to remove the space...but I believe it is the same space.
  • Hi mmcfadden

Please share the screenshot of your page and indicate the section that you want to remove.

Thanks
    A
  • Please see attached.  It is the section where the green text is.  I would like to get rid of that.
    Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 1.41.21 PM.png
    2202 x 1312 - 477K
  • Hi mmcfadden

Please add this CSS snippet in additional CSS box  to hide this section 

.page-title-section {
        display: none;
    }

Thanks
    A
  • I had already tried doing that, but it does not work.  The gray space seem to be below the page-title section.  See attached pics.
    Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 10.42.42 AM.png
    2370 x 890 - 160K
    Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 10.42.13 AM.png
    2414 x 1104 - 160K
  • Hi mmcfadden

We have just check your site. This is password protected please share the password so we can take a look on your end and suggest you better the css.

Thanks
    A
  • ymi3Ku#U#jX%
  • Hi mmcfadden

We just see your site there is no any separator exist as you indicated in your screenshot please have a look in screenshot.

Thanks
    A