Spice Theme - Services page problem - text cannot be changed on page

edited May 2018 in SpicePress Pro
In the services template, the text above the blocks cannot be changed. In the customizer, in service settings, I have set the text differently then the default, but when I load the webpage. The text is still the default one. 

The following text cannot be changed:
Title :  What we offer
Description : Sea summo mazim ex, ea errem eleifend definitionem vim. Ut nec hinc dolor possim mei ludus efficiendi ei sea summo mazim ex.

The services themself can be changed. Please advice.

Regards,

Ray

Comments

• Hi enxenergy

Yes, Service template service section title and subtitle settings were missing in our current version. We have just added the settings for this and going to release a new version.

Please wait for a couple of hours. we will let you know when your update is ready for download on Spicethemes amember.

Thank you for the pointing out the issue.

Thanks
    A
  • Hi A,

Thanks for correcting this issue so fast! Appreciated.

Cheers,

Ray
  • Hi A,

I see pro spice theme version 2.6.1 available for d/l in the member section. This version doesn't fix the problem.

Can you please make the version with the fix available for me?

Cheers,

Ray
  • Hi enxenergy

Sorry, for some technical reason we were delayed to update package on spicetheme member dashboard. Now you can download your theme issue fixed version 2.6.2 from your member dashboard.

Let me know the latest version working for you.

Thanks
    A
  • Hi A, 

It works now, thanks!!

Regards,

Ray
  • Hi enxenergy

Nice to know that the issue has been solved. If there are any further query regarding to our theme, then, please feel free to post them. 

Thanks
    A

This discussion has been closed.