Translate testimonials with WPML

Hello,

How do I translate the "what our client says"  area with WPML? My site is made in three different languages and only the testimonials settings do not have a translate area. 

could u please help me out!

The URL to the WordPress website:

Kindly regards,

Sofyan

Tagged:

Comments

• Hi

Its working perfect on our end can you please let me know the theme version you are using.

or please disable you're coming soon plugin for a bit of time so we can check your site.

Thanks
    A
  • edited October 2018
    Hi abhishek,

I disabled the coming soon plugin, could you please look at it again?

The website's theme version is 2.6.6

Kindly regards,

Sofyan

• Hi Blueonline,

Please update your text "What our client says" in customizer settings then check the string in your wpml strings page. If still, you did not find the string then let me know.

Thanks
    A
  • Hello,

Maybe you did not understand me, I meant the text of the testimonials itself.
    For example, look at the text of Jan Radder - CEO Blue Groep, if you change the language to Portuguese or Dutch you'll see the text stays in English. 

I want to change this into the language where it belongs to.

Thanks

Blueonline
  • Hi blueonline

Ok please update your theme with our latest version. we already fixed this issue please update your theme with the latest version and let me know.

Thanks
    A
  • Hi,

I have tried to update the latest version(2.6.8) but it keeps failing, what should I do right now? Also attached a screenshot of the failure.

Thanks,
    Blueonline

FireShot Capture 1 - Upload Theme ‹ Brasil Support _ - https___brasilsupport.com_wp-admin_update.php.jpg
    1440 x 838 - 116K
  • Hi blueonline

Please follow this help article to update your theme package https://helpdoc.spicethemes.com/spicepress/how-to-update-pro-theme-package/

Let me know if you have any other confusion.

Thanks
    A
  • edited October 2018
    Hi,

The update succeeded but there is still one problem, all the content is gone if I activate the newest theme version. Is there a way to keep the files with this update?

I am almost there

thank you for your effort,
    Blueonline
  • Hi blueonline

Please make the new theme version folder name same as was your old spicepress-pro theme folder name.

Thanks
    A
  • Hi,

Do u know where I can find the old spicepress-pro theme folder? So I can rename it and keep all my content. I downloaded the theme from Wordpress.org.

Thank you,

Blueonline

• Hi blueonline

Don't worry please go to in your theme directory >> and rename your current theme with spicepress-pro

Let me know if you have any confusion.

Thanks
    A