Font Management

Hello, my problem is, that the font management from the theme "typography settings" does not function. no font chancing, anything i do has no effect, no font size or family or style changing. i enabled costum typography. how can what must i do? thank for your support, michael

Comments

• At our end, Theme with version 2.6.2 working fine for typography. Can you please share your site URL or the version number of the theme you are running. 

Thanks
  • I am runnig Vers. 2.6.1...sharing the url is not possible in the moment, because intern routing...

• Please update your PRO theme to the latest version. You can follow our tutorial to update your PRO theme.

Let me know if then again you face typography issue.

Thanks
  • I have updatet... following your tutorial. Now my additional CSS is away and all things what i have chanched till now. many work is away, its a big shit! the only positiv thing is, that the fontmanagement works now.
  • edited February 2019

In the tutorial, we have already mentioned a notice banner on the top about the high recommendation to keep a backup of your current site before updating your theme. You could ask us if you had any doubt.

Thanks for contacting us!
This discussion has been closed.