Difficulty uploading theme

I have just purchased pro.  When I try to upload to site, I get an error message saying that Zip file is too large.  I've tried to upload via FTP but having server connection issues.  Please advise 
Thanks

Comments

• Hi midaspr

This error is easy to fix and is based around the limits that your hosting provider has set. These settings can be adjusted in the php.ini file on your server. Just ask your hosting support to adjust the settings for you.

The default PHP maximum upload file size limit and maximum post size limit is only 2MB, as I know, do modify the PHP configuration, you need to modify a file called “php.ini”.

Or you can also Try Filezilla

Please ask your webhost about FTP login details or check it yourself in Website Control Panel. The use the login in FileZilla to get access to your site: http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_FileZilla

Upload theme through FTP

1. Using FTP manager login to your server and open the WordPress installation folder

2. Go to wp-content/themes and Add the required folder.

Let me know if still, you have any confusion.

Thanks
    A
  • Hi @midaspr

If your issue resolved please allow us to close this ticket.

Thanks
    A
  • you can close
  • Hi

Nice to know that the issue has been solved. If there are any further query regarding to our theme, then, please feel free to post them. 

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.