Footer Copyright

I paid for plus but can't seem to edit the footer copyright information it is grayed-out.   
Also how do I change the header color from blue to black?  There are no options
I get there is more color options available for plus but I don't see them although I installed plus and it is activated.  What else do I need to do?

Comments

• edited June 1
    Hi, @carna1971

Thanks for contacting us!

Sorry for the inconvenience. It is a little issue. Please give us a couple of days. We will fix this and release a new version asap. We will notify you when our update is ready with the fixed.
    If you want to do it now then please share your admin details in my mail id: jainrishi1991@gmail.com. 

And the more color options is available there in Theme Style Settings. But it is for theme skin not for header.
    If you want to change the header color from blue to black then you have to add the custom CSS code.
    Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Additional CSS and add the below custom CSS code:

body.page .navbar-custom, body.blog .navbar-custom{
        background-color: #000 !important;
    }

Let me know for any confusion!

Thanks
    Rishabh
  • Hello @carna1971, i have the same problem. Did you fixed it? And if yes, how?
  • Hello
    I can not edit the footer text of the footer copyright information it is grayed-out

Thanks
  • Hi, @carna1971

Hello @digimediapp, @jpujado, never post your comment in others discussion. It makes a complexity.

New version is released now and problem is solved in it. You can update your theme.

Thanks
    Rishabh