Upgrading to spice pro on managed wordpress

I have just upgraded to spice press pro on my managed wordpress website. Now when I try to login and edit my website it gives the following error and stops me.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/11/d782740032/htdocs/app782740030/wp-content/themes/spicepress-pro/functions/template-tags.php:277) in /homepages/11/d782740032/htdocs/app782740030/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1251

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/11/d782740032/htdocs/app782740030/wp-content/themes/spicepress-pro/functions/template-tags.php:277) in /homepages/11/d782740032/htdocs/app782740030/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1254

Please can you help
Tagged:

Comments

• Update. Was advised to switch to standard wordpress as 1&1 ionos said this was the issue:1&1 ionos linux webhosting expert. Still not working. 
  • Hi, @paulcare1

Thanks for contacting us!

Can you please share your admin details on my email id(gamit6444@gmail.com) so we can take a closer look and assist you better.

Thanks
  • Thanks, have sent to you
  • Hi @amit - I have exactly the same issue (wp site managed by 1&1 ionos, upgraded to spice press pro today and was stopped by the same error.
    I will email you my admin details too, Amit. 

Thanks @paulcare1 for posting here and speeding up my support request.

Rgds,
    Peter
  • HI @peter_gerdemann. ;

Spent ages with 1&1, each agent giving conflicting information and still receiving the same errors. Cannot even login to the site. As I said, they even told me if I took on another hosting package, Hosting expert (not managed), it would work. It did not. 

Hope @amit can help with this. 

Let me know if you have any luck,

Paul
  • Hi @amit, - any reaction at your end? Did you get my e-mail? Are you working on the case?

Rgds,
    Peter
  • Hi

This issue has been resolved by email.
    So we closing this ticket.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.