Colour text / hyperlink text in Services boxes

I have tried to insert html colour / hyperlink text in to the Services boxes on the main page but it doesnt show the formatting. Is it possible to enable this somehow?
Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

To insert html color/hyperlink text, follows the below steps:

1) Create a child theme, Ignore if already existing.
    2) Create a index-services.php file, open and paste this code: https://pastebin.com/raw/Ninv9b7B
    3) Save and activate it. 

Let me know for any confusion!

Thanks
  • edited August 2019
    It looks as though i cannot activate the child theme at the moment. I am getting this message -
    The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.
  • I am actually getting that for every page now! :(
  • Ok i fixed that. The child theme broke it somehow so i dont think i want to do that again lol scary!
    Could you help me please?
  • Hi,

I have access of your admin, so can I try to create a child theme and activate it for you.
    When we test at our end in my localhost, child theme is working fine.

Thanks
  • ok excellent. i must have done something wrong then. I did follow the instructions so not sure what went wrong.
    If you can leave it enabled i will check to see whether the text in the Services box colour changes (i have edited it already)
  • edited August 2019
    I have tried again and i have done this successfully. Many thanks for your help and for being patient with me.
    Happy for this ticket to be closed.
  • Hi,

Glad to help you!

If you like our Theme & Support, rate us HERE.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.