Team and resume boxes

Hi. We need to know if it is possible to reduce the line spacing in the text lines of the "Team" section, in addition to being able to incorporate a couple of text boxes to put the experience of the professionals.

Thank you !
Screenshot_20190815-143934_Gallery.jpg
2960 x 1440 - 905K

Comments

• Hi, @jaimearriagadaaraya

To reduce the line spacing, add the given below custom CSS code:

#team .section-title{
         line-height: 0.5 !important;
    }

It needs to do a lot of code customization, if you are familiar with this then we will provide you the code for this.

Thanks
  • Thanks @amit for your response. Regarding the incorporation of text boxes, please indicate the code, regardless of whether it is difficult

Very grateful for your help
  • Hi,

To do this, follow the below steps:

1. Download a innofit-child theme from your perineum account, install and activate it.

2. Create team.js file and paste this code: https://pastebin.com/raw/q74khwT9

3. Then Go to  Plugins >> Add New and install & activate the "Code Snippets" plugin. 

4. Go to Snippets >> Add New and paste this code. Refer to this screenshot.

5. Go to Appearance >> Innofit hooks and paste this code. Refer to this screenshot.

6. Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Homepage section settings >> Team settings and remove the title and description        text. Refer to this screenshot.

7. Then Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Additional CSS and add the given below custom CSS code:

#team .col-md-6 {
    padding: 0px !important;
    }
    #team .team-grid .col-md-6 p {
    padding-right: 30px !important;
    padding-left: 10px !important;
    }   

Let me know for any confusion!

Thanks
  • Thanks @amit for the information, but unfortunately it didn't work for the programmer. Any other option to do it? If you enter to edit yourself if possible?
  • Hi, 

OK, Please share your admin details at my email id (gamit6444@gmail.com)

Thanks
  • hII sent you the information via email on August 31, please confirm me. Thank you @amit
  • Hi,

I didn't receive any information on my email. Can you please send it again.  

Thanks

• I sent you again - September 4 - the mail with the information. When do you think you could review what was requested?

Thank you
  • Issue resolved via email.
    Can I close this ticket.
  • Hi,
    On your presentations, I see that you can choose the design style but on what I bought, there is no design style for the team section for example. Why ?
    Thank you in advance for your response.

• Hi @flosch
    Never post your query in other client ticket,bz it create complexity to handle better support query.
    Pls  post your query separably.So that we can assist you better.

Thanks
    Prime
This discussion has been closed.