Modify color and image

edited January 19 in HoneyPress Pro
Hi everyone,

I ask your help with some issues that I have.

I would like to change the images in back to the title.

--> these are the default images and I'd like to insert custom images.

--> Also, I want to remove the word "category from the title.

In addition I would like to change the color on the top sidebar in the homepage :
The blue color is too aggressive for the eyes.

Thank you very much everyone for your help

Comments

• I would like to change the images in back to the title. ---> I want to change the image behind the title* (Sorry, my sentence was wrong)
  • edited January 20
    Hi, @njpronos

Thanks for contacting us!

To change the images back to the title in all the pages and post, see this help article:

For the only category page, to change the image, Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Additional CSS and add the given below custom CSS code:

.category .page-title-section {
        background: none !important;
    }

Note: Replace the image url by your image url.

To remove the word "category" from the title,  see this screenshot.

To change the color on the top sidebar in the homepage, you can change it from theme-style-setting. But it is for the whole theme skin color. See this help article: https://helpdoc.spicethemes.com/honeypress-pro/theme-style-settings/
    If you only want to change the color of the top sidebar, Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Additional CSS and add the given below custom CSS code:

.header-sidebar {
        background: #000123 !important;
    }

Change the color value as per your need.

I hope it will work for you.

Thanks
    Rishabh
  • thank you so much for your help. It really helped me.

I'd like to ask one more little request. I would like to add a free text area on the home page to display new notes every day.
  • Hi,

For this, you can use our hooks feature of the theme. You can add any type of content block like HTML markup, shortcodes and even a PHP snippet before or after any of the frontpage sections in the homepage. Go to Appearance >> HoneyPress Pro hooks. Refer to this screenshot.

Thanks