Home page is not compatible with 2+ languages
I've tried to translate the page to English with 2 different plugins (WPML and Polylang) and have the same issue with both plugins. The default language is always Spanish, I translate into English with both plugins. It works for a few minutes to hours but if I change ANY little details on the web that has nothing to do with the home page, the language changes on one of the versions. Sometimes it's suddenly all in English, sometimes in Spanish.
I've spent so many hours trying to resolve the problem thinking it's plugins' fault but now I'm sure it's the theme's fault. Any other page is working great, products, condition, about us, the issue is on the first home page. And both plugins work great, it's the theme that disappoints a lot.