Team section not to move

Good afternoon. I need the Team section not to move like a carousel, but to stay fixed as shown with the 2 team members

thanks for your help
22-05-C.jpg
1861 x 754 - 445K

Comments

• edited May 23
    Hi 
    Thanks for contacting to us.
    I have seen   your team section , you have modified this section. 
    So firstly send me your  team-section.php file so that , we can send you updated file with  stay fixed member.

Thanks 
  • Hi @Prime ;

Everything modified regarding this section is in the following link https://support.spicethemes.com/index.php?p=/discussion/695/team-and-resume-boxes#latest

Perhaps from there, it is that the requested can be modified

Finally I can send you the requested PHP, but I have 4 different files, please tell me which one I send you and to which email

1 - public_html/wp-content/plugins/spicebox/inc/innofit/sections/innofit-team-section.php
    2- public_html/wp-content/plugins/spicebox/inc/innofit/customizer/team-section.php
    3 - public_html/wp-content/plugins/spicebox/inc/innofit/customizer/team-section.php
    4 - public_html/wp-content/plugins/spicebox/inc/innofit/customizer/team-section.php

22-05-G.jpg
    1341 x 528 - 127K
  • some answer??
  • edited May 30
    Hi @jaimearriagadaaraya
    Pls check your webstie we have resolved your issue.
    Change  team.js   autoplay and loop value to false, see the snapshot https://prnt.sc/sqjyth
    Let me know for any confusion.

Thanks 
  • Hi @jaimearriagadaaraya
    Did your query  resolved?

Thanks 
  • edited June 29
    In the web version it is solved, but in the mobile it generates a problem due to the length of the text. To solve it: would it be possible to place a smaller text only for the web version?

• edited June 29
    Hi
    If you want to reduce font size  of team section in smaller device add the below css code inside the Additional css box. 

@media only screen and (max-width: 769px) and (min-width: 200px) { 
    #team .team-grid .col-md-6 font {
        font-size: 10px;
    }
    }

Let me know for any confusion.

Thanks
    Prime

• Sorry, I expressed myself badly. The question is: it would be possible to place a smaller text - in extension - only for the web version.

The size is correct, however the problem indicated previously in the screenshot occurs, when having a text with many words
  • HI 
    Firstly tell me are you getting issue in desktop or getting issue in mobile/tablet device.
    Kindly  clear me.

Thanks

• In mobile Prime
  • Hi 
    Are you want bigger font size in mobile device ?
    Pls tell me what kind of changes would you want for mobile version.

Thanks