Problem with HoneyPress Pro

Good Day! I cant set up my site with HoneyPress Pro, when i try to set it up i see this page without any tools. I am sorry for my English. help is really appreciated. 
2020-05-25_15-59-27.png
1680 x 1050 - 125K

Comments

• Hi
    Thanks for contacting to us.
    Sure we will assist you, kindly firstly tell me.
    Are you using any other plugin except spicebox ?
    If yes pls deactivate all plugin one bt and check your issue resolved or not be it may be any plugin conflict with the theme.

Thanks
    Prime
  • Hi 
    Did your query resolved. 

Thanks 
  • Hello. I deactivated every plugin except for SpiceBox and nothing happend. What can i do next?
  • HI @alstekspb
    Theme is working  well at our end.
    If possible  send me your wordpress admin detail at my email address

support01@spicethemes.com

So that we can check whats going wrong with your end.

Thanks 
  • I am sorry, i cant send you my admin information. Can you tell me what kind of possible problems can i have on my side?
  • Hi 
    Let me know which version  of theme are you using. 
    Our  theme latest  version is 1.6. 
    If you are using older version pls update theme with latest version. 

Thanks 
    prime 
  • Good day! I use version 1.3. Can you tell me, please, how can i update it?
  • HI 
    To update theme download latest version from our  amember account and delete older version  then upload new version.

Thanks 

• Hello. It is strange. but it seems like i can only download version 1.3 from my amember account. 
  • What should i do in such situation?
  • Hi 
    We  have uploaded latest version 1.5  to our amember account. Pls download latest version. 

Thanks

• @alstekspb did your issue resolved , have you updated your theme package with the latest one.
  • edited September 6
    Hello, I have purchased this theme, but the following error appears, on version 1.5.1. This is the latest version in my account.

Error:Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () 'https://mywebsite.com/wp-content/themes/honeypress-pro/inc/customizer/sortable/sortable.css.map'

Best regards,

JC Navas, from CR.
  • edited September 6
    HI @malvarez
    Sure we will assist, never post your query in other client ticket. 
    Bz it create complexity to handle better support query.So pls open new separate ticket for your query.

Thanks