Add column to team members section

Hi. I'd like to add a new column (or some alternative) in the team section as we are currently 5 and it adds a new line but there's a lot of empty space.
Tagged:

Comments

• HI 
    Thanks for contacting to us.
    Right now team section shows 4 team member in a row. 
    Pls clear us are you want to show 5 team member  in a row and full screen like the snapshot https://prnt.sc/t7bdwz ;
    Kindly confirm so that we can assist you better.

Thanks 
    Prime
  • Thanks for the quick answer prime; and yes, that's exactly what we are looking for! (altough a carousel would be even better)
  • Hi 
    If  you  want carousel slider  in team section simply go to Appearance >>  customizer >>  Home page section and Team Team setting.
    Change design style as  your need.More help see the snapshot https://prnt.sc/t8e4bt
    Let me know for any confusion.

Thanks
    Prime 
  • Hi Prime.
    Thank's for the response, but it seems that the option is missing on my side.
    Any idea what could be happening?
  • Hi 
    Which version of theme are you using.I think you are using older version of the theme.
    Our theme latest version is 3.0.
    If you are using older version pls update theme with latest version.
    To update  theme download latest version from our amember account.
    Let us know for any confusion.

Thanks
    Prime

• Yes I have the latest version (I just bought the theme) but that option is missing from my side
  • Hi 
    In version 3.0 Team design style showing perfect at our  end.
    Don't know why at your end the design style didn't showing. 
    Pls deactivate all plugin one by one check your issue resolved or not bz it may be any plugin conflicting with the theme.
    If still does not resolved your issue. Send me your admin detail at my email address 
    support01@spicethemes.com
    So that we can check whats going wrong with your end.
    Thanks 

Thanks
    Prime