Usage of shortcodes service settings

hi, can I use shortcodes in the service settings for the main page? Something to add to the functions.php or somewhere else? Thank you. greetings
Tagged:

Comments

• edited July 14
    Hi 
    Thanks for contacting to us.
    Which shortcode would you want to add in service section.
    Pls send snapshot by indicating area on which would you  want to add  shortcode, So that we can assist you better.

Thanks 
    Prime
  • hi,
    its a shortcode of a rating plugin, e.g. [mr_rating_result post_id="237"], directly under <logo iubh> 
    IUBH Fernstudium

IUBH Fernstudium
    43 Studiengänge
    165 Bewertungen
    1 Gutschein

-> here

• Hi 
    See the snapshot and confirm me are you want to  show   rating related data  in the indicated area.
    Are you want  to  add rating content For all the services or only for specific service.

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • hi,
    for all the services ;)
  • edited July 16
    Hi 
    If you want to show rating content  at indicated  the snapshot place.
    For  this follow the given below instruction.
    1Find the content-service.php file located in your theme folder  >> inc folder >> home section folder. 
    2 Open it and replace the code of it with the code mention in this link.  

3 Again open the file and change dummy  shortcode value with your own shortcode. See the snapshot .

Let me know for any confusion.

Thanks 
    Prime

• hi, thanks but it´s not a standalone shortcode but there a different shortcodes which need to be included (Service 1 -> special shortcode, Service 2 -> different shortcode. So it would be the best to add a filter into the functions.php, if possible.
  • Hi  dear
    Adding different shortcode for different service , This is a part of layout customization. Required much code customization.
    Beyond the scope of theme support. For this you need to hire a developer to do this.

Thanks 
    Prime