Delete Information about author

Hello,

a few weekes ago I installed the Honey Press Pro Theme on my Website: https://systemischesnetzwerk.de/systemisches-stresscoaching/
I am using a plugin to present information about the authors below an article. It seems to be that there is an automatic integration for a shown author profile below every article. But there is an error in the presentation. The picture is nearer and the link is not shown correctly.
As an opportunity I could deactivate my plugin, but therefore the error has to disappear. As another opportunity I would like to deactivate the "written by" after every article. But I have no idea how to reach this.

I would be very happy about your assistance and sharing your ideas for a solution of my problem.

Regards, Sandra

Comments

• Hi, @sandrabrauer

Thanks for contacting us!

To disable the author details from the single post there is a setting in the customizer to disable it.
    Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Honeypress theme blog option >> Single post and disable the Author details which is the last option in the settings. You can take help from the below help article:

Thanks
    Rishabh
  • Thank you very much for your fast reply, Rishabh. I disabled the author details. All went well. :)
    Thank you and regards from Hamburg, Sandra

• Hi,

Glad to help you!

If you like our Theme and satisfied by our Support, kindly give your feedback HERE.

Thanks
    Rishabh
This discussion has been closed.