Child theme or pro

Hi,
i update my theme from 2.6.6 to 2.6.8 using filezilla.

Now have i to use my child theme or the SpicePress 2.6.8?

Because i can't find the new typography section on my personalize menu!

Comments

• Hi toffa97

You have to activate your child theme because if you activate your parent theme (pro) then you will not get your customized code and data that you have added in your child theme file. So please activate your child theme.

For your typography issue let me clear you did you added your new typography related code in your parent theme (2.2.6) directory.

Thanks
  • Hi, i downloaded the 2.6.8 and i add all files to the them directory with filezilla 

• Hi toffa97

Let me clear did you have any custom code in your old pro theme.

Thanks
    A

• I don't think. I never work on that folder.
  • Because, i tell you the story.

I update the theme like 1 week ago. I had a problem and i delete all my database. I restore it in the old version of the theme (2.6.6).

Yesterday i updated it another time but i don't see the new typography section (i remember that you created a new typography section in the customisation) and, as u can see from the attachment, i have only the old one.

How can i restore the new one? Because i noticed that i have different font size from android and ios device.
    Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 10.10.04.png
    3104 x 1898 - 1M
  • Hi toffa97

Can you please share the thread link where our team help to add new typography section

Thanks
    A
  • The thread was deleted. If u don't know what i mean don't worry!
  • Close the thread
  • Hi toffa97

Glad to know your issue resolved.

Thanks
    A
This discussion has been closed.