Error installing

Hello
I got my web host company to increase size to enable me to download zip file.  However when I downloaded and then activated I got this error message
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /hsphere/local/home/midaspr/midaspr.com/wp-content/themes/spicepress-pro/functions/hooks/functions.php on line 42

Please advise 
Thanks

Comments

• is there anyone who can help with this?
    Is there any direct support forum?  This is a paid for theme and I understood there was support available and not just a chat forum??

Thanks
    Niamh
  • Hi midaspr

Can you please let me know the theme version which you are uploading on your site. We never face such type of error in our theme at the time of theme uploading.
    Also please once download a fresh theme package from spicethemes member account and then try again to upload theme ZIP file. After the following all the above step if you are facing the same issue let me know.

Thanks
    A

• is there anyone who can help with this?
    Is there any direct support forum?  This is a paid for theme and I understood there was support available and not just a chat forum??

Thanks
    Niamh
  • HI
    The version is 2.6.2 and was only downloaded from the site yesterday.  I will download again as suggested and see if tht works
    Thanks
    Niamh
  • Hi
    Still getting the same error.  I have deleted it and wordpress and uploaded both again via wordpress.  Pro is now visible in wordpress but when I go to activate I get this same message.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /hsphere/local/home/midaspr/midaspr.com/wp-content/themes/spicepress-pro-2.6.2/spicepress-pro/functions/hooks/functions.php on line 42

Please advise as this is very frustrating and I have never experienced this error with a worpress theme.  If it cannot be resolved then I will need to get a refund and find an alternative theme
    Thanks
    Niamh
  • Hi midaspr

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Don't worry Sure If we are unable to solve the issue we will refund your money.

Please share your site admin details on my email id abhishekpathak102@gmail.com
    So we can take a look on your end and fix issue for you.

Thanks
    A
  • HI
    I have sent you details by email to the address above but I've heard nothing.  Can you please advise urgently if this matter is being looked into
    thank you

Niamh 
  • Hi midaspr

The issue resolved can i close this ticket.

Thanks
    A
  • yes thanks
  • Hi midaspr

Nice to know that the issue has been solved. If there are any further query regarding to our theme, then, please feel free to post them. 

If you like theme and support please dont forget to share your feedback here https://wordpress.org/themes/spicepress/

Thanks
  • Hi midaspr

Nice to know that the issue has been solved. If there are any further query regarding to our theme, then, please feel free to post them. 

If you like theme and support please dont forget to share your feedback here https://wordpress.org/themes/spicepress/

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.