Logo showing in low res

Hi there I need to know exactly what size the logo is supposed to be, and why it would be showing in low res as the file is high res.
You can check what I mean on my site www.wordsxpictures.com - the logo on the top right is currently 300x50 native but it shows pixellated! Please advise asap.
Tagged:

Comments

• Hi there I need to know exactly what size the logo is supposed to be, and why it would be showing in low res as the file is high res.
    You can check what I mean on my site www.wordsxpictures.com - the logo on the top right is currently 300x50 native but it shows pixellated! Please advise asap.
  • edited December 2018

This is the URL of your logo image ( 210 * 37 ):

And the preferred size in our demo is ( 210 * 49 )

Please check your logo via its URL link, it already seems something has a blur effect in it.

Let me know if any confusion!

Thanks
  • Imraz,
    Please take a look at the logo 210 x 49. The image is stretching by itself, even with no cropping... there is no blur. It is saved as a jpg hi-res. Please advise how to fix asap. Thanks,
    -silvia
    Screen Shot 2018-12-26 at 11.40.09 AM.png
    1028 x 476 - 243K
  • Can someone answer my query please?
  • Hi pandora

Please remove the give below custom css from your custom css box 

.custom-logo {
        height: 90px;
        width: 500px;
    }

Let me know did it work for you.

Thanks
    A
  • You mean code snippets?
  • I changed it in code snippets and uploaded a logo that is 90x500 and it still looks like this - see attached. Please advise asap.
    Screen Shot 2018-12-27 at 10.38.01 PM.png
    1328 x 624 - 756K
  • Hi 

Your image is cropped in 210*49 if you want to upload your image in 90*500 ratio please again upload your new logo image. if possible share the screen shot of your upload logo settings area.

So we can assist you better.

Thanks
  • Hi Abishek, 
    I have uploaded a logo 500x90. I activated the snippets code for that, specifying w500 and l90. Please see the image attached - it still looks distorted. Please advise as soon as possible.
    Thanks,
    -silvia
    Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 12.15.03 PM.png
    1010 x 934 - 867K
  • Hi pandora

Can you please share your site admin details on my email id so we can check thsi on your end and let you know

my email id is abhishekpathak102@gmail.com

Thanks
    A
  • Hi Abhishek, 
    I sent you my credentials via email. Please take a look and let me know asap.
    Thanks!

-silvia
  • Hi Silvia,

Fixed your issue please check and let me know.

Thanks
    A
  • I have the same problem. Can you help me? The format is good only he is not sharp.My site is www.brugada.nl
  • Hi Axeldamming,

Please create your own thread. Sure we will help you to sort out your issue.

Thanks
    A
This discussion has been closed.