upload_max_filesize error when installing spicepress

The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.
How to get around this?
Your subscription says 1 year of free support - is there actual support beyond the forum?
Please advise asap.

Comments

• Hi pandora

This error is easy to fix and is based around the limits that your hosting provider has set. These settings can be adjusted in the php.ini file on your server. Just ask your hosting support to adjust the settings for you.

The default PHP maximum upload file size limit and maximum post size limit is only 2MB, as I know, do modify the PHP configuration, you need to modify a file called “php.ini”.

Or you can also Try Filezilla

Please ask your webhost about FTP login details or check it yourself in Website Control Panel. The use the login in FileZilla to get access to your site: http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_FileZilla

Upload theme through FTP

1. Using FTP manager login to your server and open the WordPress installation folder

2. Go to wp-content/themes and Add the required folder.

Let me know if still, you have any confusion.

Thanks
    A
  • Hi pandora

Did your issue resolved or still you are facing the same issue.

Thanks
    A
  • Hi Abishek, 

I got it thanks. I do have a few questions for you tho: 
    I am working on the site http://www.annahenryconsulting.com/

1. I have placed a high-res image on the homepage (1920 x 1080 at 72dpi) and it shows pixelated. What is the issue? I think the theme is clipping the size of the image. And how to get around it?

2. I want to  place images right after the  text on "portfolio" section on the front page but the template won't  let me. How to get around it?

3.  How to make the "read more" button a link? The customize function shows a # but everything I have tried there doesn't work - there is a format the link must be made but I don't know what it is - please advise.

4. I'd like to know how to place the logos on the "portfolio" section - on the home page - which is where your bio appears.
    5. When you hover over the "contact"  link, your email appears as it should but the underlying black box is too short - how to widen it?

Please let me know at your earliest convenience, 
    Thanks,
    pandora
  • Hi pandora

Please create a new thread for all your queries. multiple queries in a single thread create complexity to handle better support query.

Your original issue resolved. Closing this thread.

Thanks
    A  
This discussion has been closed.