Open-Street-Maps on Contact Page

Dear Developers,

I really like your SpicePress PRO theme and enjoy working with it. There I some minor things I have not been able to customize so far. Maybe you can help. I want to use the Contact page template with Open-Street-Maps instead of Google-maps. It almost worked out of the box.

1. I want to centre it as indicated in the first screenshot. I did not find the correct Custom-CSS command.
  2. The Marker on the Open-Street-Map somehow disappears in this site-template. Please see the marker when I paste it on a normal WordPress sitein the second screenshot.

I use WordPress 5.4, spicepress-pro-3.0 and the OSM-Plugin 5.3.6 | By MiKa. Thanks in advance, Peter.

(My Shortcode is: [osm_map_v3 map_center= "47.8125,16.2450" zoom="18" width="95%" height="450" map_border="thin solid " post_markers="1" type="" control="" ])

Comments

• Hi 
    Thanks for contacting to us.
    Lets take step by step process.
    For your first query I need your website url, if  possible send me your  website URL.
    So that we can take a look and assist you better.

Thanks 
    Prime 
  • Hello,

thank you for your quick answer – The website is hidden behind a “under-construction” page, because the costumer does not want any public-views before it is finished and checked by a lawyer. Is there another way to help me out? However, the URL is david-trallori.at

Best, Peter
  • Hi @m3isterpeter
    Its showing at our end on full width see the snapshot https://prnt.sc/rujnl9.
    I think it is happening bz you have added width="95%"  change width value to  width="100%" .
    If still did not resolve your issue. pls contact to the plugin author they will assist you better.

Thanks 
    Prime 

• Everything is looks perfect now. The “width=100%”-setting did the job for cantering the map. To make the marker visible I needed to recreate the short-code (with the on OSM-Plugin) on the same page I’m using it.
    Thank you for helping. Best Peter.
    final_osm.png
    2492 x 776 - 503K
  • Hi 
    Glade to know that its work for you.
    If you like our theme and support pls give rate us here.
    Look forward see you again at Spicethemes.
    Thanks 
    Prime
This discussion has been closed.