Placing images on "portfolio" section on homepage

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; line-height: 15.0px; font: 13.0px Roboto; color: #263238; -webkit-text-stroke: #263238; background-color: #ffffff} span.s1 {font: 14.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; font-kerning: none; color: #333333; -webkit-text-stroke: 0px #333333} span.s2 {font-kerning: none}

I want to  place images right after the  text on "portfolio" section on the front page but the template won't  let me. How to get around it?

Comments

• Hi pandora

Can you please share the screenshot exactly how you want your portfolio section image and text layout so we can help you better.

Thanks
    A
  • Hi

Did you issue resolved?

Thanks
    A
  • Abishek,
    Here's a screenshot of my site. The issue is, I would like each category to be a category - meaning, "Advertising" would unlock several images related to advertising, web design would do the same, etc. -- not just have 1 image per category!
    Also I need to know what is the size the site is resizing my images to automatically - you can see that the "web design" image is smaller than the others - I need it to be exactly the same size.
    Please let me know as soon as possible.
    Thanks

Screen Shot 2018-07-09 at 4.16.23 PM.png
    1800 x 932 - 455K
  • Hi

Unfortunately, the theme doesn’t support this customization by default and as much as I’d love to help you with some custom code, it’s beyond the support offered for our products which consist in bug fixing and documentation. However, we recommend you to hire a freelancer who will do the job for you. Hope you understand.

Thanks
    A

• ok can you at least tell me what the standard size for the image is?
  • Hi

Yes you can use 800*820 ratio image in portfolio section.

Thanks
    A
This discussion has been closed.